Coates and Holland Electrical Contractors Ltd was established with an aim at delivering premium services in response to all electrical requirements. The company is run by Colin Holland, Daniel Johnson, and Philip Robinson – all of who carry an extensive knowledge in the electrical and building trade.
With 30 years of experience in diverse electrical works, we have built a strong reputation as a trusted Electrical Company. We are focused on customer satisfaction and service quality above everything else. Our venture is based on a simple philosophy – there’s no job too big or too small.
We take pride in working for the local authorities and major builders as well as helping out with small domestic jobs that need attention.
No matter how quick and easy, or how time-consuming and complicated an electrical job is, we will never refuse it. We believe in making informed decisions so everything is done with the customer’s consent. A detailed explanation of our services will be supplied so that you will always be in the loop with what is happening with your project. When you choose us, you have peace of mind that the work will be carried out to a high standard with minimum fuss.
Our Mission – Dedicating ourselves to quality electrical services and workmanship.
Our Vision – Creating benchmarks and establishing ourselves as electrical contractors of choice.
Core Values – Conducting all electrical work with total integrity, honesty, and reliability.
Why Choose Coates and Holland Electrical Contractors?
- Qualified Engineers – NICEIC approved contractors in Commercial and Domestic installations and are Part P assessed to the highest standards and competent of covering all electrical works.
- Fully Insured – Licensed to safely perform all types of electrical works, including arrangement of permit and electrical inspections.
- Landlord Certificates – To assure all electrical installations and appliances offered for tenancy are in proper working condition and safe for use.
- Fixed Rate – Fee charged for a half-hour of service. Fair and competitive price ensured. No payment until the job is complete. Guaranteed professionalism.
- Fast Service – Electrical work done in a way that minimises downtime, eliminates risks of delays, and saves time whilst upholding service quality.
- No Obligation Quotes – We can beat most written quotes. Receive a no obligation quote tailored to your requirements and budget.
If you are searching an Electrical Contractor you can trust, look no further.