We deliver a complete, professional electrician service in response to all electrical requirements, big or small. We carry out domestic electrical work for householders and commercial electrical work for companies.
The company is run by Colin Holland, Daniel Johnson, and Philip Robinson, all of whom carry an extensive knowledge of the electrical and building trades.
We are NICEIC Approved Contractors, qualified to work on commercial electrical projects for local authorities and major building firms.
With over 30 years' diverse experience in electrical work, the company has a strong reputation in Stevenage and surrounding areas (we work within a 10-15 mile radius) as trusted electricians. There’s no job that's too big or too small for us - we will never refuse any work regardless of how easy and quick it is, or how time-consuming and complex.
Working with customers
Everything we do is with the customer’s consent; a detailed explanation of our services will be given so that you'll always know what is happening with your project. When you choose us as your electricians you can rest assured that the work will be carried out to a high standard with the minimum of fuss.
Our Mission – We are dedicated to quality services and workmanship, thus ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
Our Goal – To create benchmarks and establish ourselves as the electrical contractors of choice.
Our Values – To carry out all electrical work with total integrity, honesty, and reliability.
Why Choose Coates and Holland Electrical Contractors?
- Qualified Electrical Engineers – We are NICEIC Approved Contractors for domestic and commercial installations. We are also Part P assessed, meaning we are competent to cover all types of electrical work.
- Fully Insured – We are licensed to undertake all electrical works, including arrangement of permits and inspections and testing.
- Landlord Electrical Certificates – We ensure all electrical installations and appliances are in proper working condition and safe for tenants to use.
- Fixed Rate Prices – We charge a fee for a half-hour of service, ensuring a fair and competitive price. PLUS - no payment from the customer until the job is complete.
- Fast Service – We carry out our work in a way that minimises downtime, eliminates risk of delay, but upholds our quality of service.
- FREE, No Obligation Quotes – We aim to beat most written quotations, and provide a no obligation quote tailored to your requirements AND your budget.
Contact us now if you are searching for qualified and trustworthy Stevenage-based electricians, who guarantee competitive prices and great customer service.